Yes you can afford a styling and design service. Not only will having a plan save you money long term (hello sofa that doesn't really fit and rug you kind of hate but bought because it was on sale), walking into a room you love changes how you feel about everything.
Don't want to have friends over? Let's change your space so you can enjoy entertaining. Tired of tripping over kids toys? Le's incorporate your family into the design. While we can't fix everything, chances are we can make everything make sense.
Below you'll find our three most requested services. Not quite what you need? Drop us a line.
$200 per room
Do you have a house full of items and furniture that just aren't working together? Perhaps you just moved and aren't sure what to keep, what to sell, or what you need? Let's refresh your space!
- 60-minute in-person styling of existing furnishings and accessories
- Follow-up Mini Inspiration Board with shopping list for items to complete the room
- Immediate results
Want to do your own shopping, but need help finding the finishing touches? Do you want someone to tell you exactly what to buy? If so, The Mini is just what you need.
- Space and Style Consultation or E-Design Option
- You’ll get an Inspiration Board, a space plan and a shopping list for items to purchase
- Add on The Refresh after you shop for styling help!
Begins at $500
Hate your stuff? Want to burn it all down? Or just getting started and have nothing? Absolutely, definitely don't know how to arrange things and really want a lot of assistance figuring it all out? This is your jam.
- Space & Style Consultation
- 1 design concept and up to 2 revisions
- Optional concierge buying service
- All items installed and styled on site